Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spark Lost.....or is it ;)

Yep that's the Walmart spark! LOL do ya got it? I do! haha.. altho after tonight who knows.. It was stressful and tired. Short handed is the best word.. We all pulled together and managed. Afterall I was pretty proud of myself for mastering putting the whole rotisserie back together well my half.. I'd had help until tonight and I managed!! WOOHO!! Admittedly there's a couple that could work harder one in particular could learn to do more then just what HE wants to do. Anyway... on with it.

Other news.. happy to say my mom is home from a 30 day stint in rehab. A blessing!! she's done wonderfully and continuing her steps to keeping the success of sobriety going. She's my every inspiration.

Christmas shopping is another thing I've been up to.. or should I say Christmas surfing LOL!! Looking and getting ideas online to go with what I have in mind. Got a mobigo in mind for Daxton and Robert I can't decide if v.reader or innotab is the way to go. All Vtech brand toys. A chalkboard of some sort probably on an easel so they can draw with chalk indoors on really cold winter days. Yep Arkansas gets cold winter days! Not many but we do get em. Movies, candy, stuffed angry birds, a few ideas for stockings. Hubby I still have to figure out yet. Ask ME what my biggest christmas blessing would be.. actually the whole family's not to mention John the most and our boys.. His DAD freed from prison. Please God be with us! :) Going to enjoy a day off tomorrow! ;) Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment