Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!








Yep that's right! Happy Halloween my friends! Even tho its almost over. lol Above are my two Trick or Treaters. Daddy took them this year which is a good thing and I'm quite proud of all he is doing with the boys! Funny it took me getting a job for him to become and learn that its not as EASY as it might look to be a single parent! :) Anyway Love all my guys. They got lots of candy so did a good job I'd say. Robert brought home a brown sack full of stuff he got at his halloween party at school. I got a scolding for not showing up to his party too lol. I asked "so were a lot of parents there?" and he says back "yea but you weren't there!" LOL OOPS guess I need to get that done but hey I had stuff to catch up on here at home today so I skipped. I did the pumpkin patch so i did something at least and I promise to do Xmas! :) That's a bigger party. Really about it for tonight. I worked a 4 hr shift and got stuck with the full rotisserie what fun that was! I didn't get the top one's parts washed and put back together but hey I was trying to serve hot food too so oh well!! Oh and cover a lunch! Never a dull moment at work! ;). Well gonna sign off for the night. Kiddos are sound asleep and will both head to school in the morning and mommy to the dr to get something to help get rid of my cold. I'd let it keep sliding along but my ear is full and bugging me. Hurts sometimes. Amazing its not bothered me in quite a few yrs which it still isn't quite the PAIN it was as a child. WHEW! Anyway Peace and God's Blessings to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment